**An Update to our Orange Chiro Friends**
As most of you know, public health concerns have been on the rise surrounding the spread of Corona viruses (Covid-19) across the globe. Please rest assured that we are taking every precaution possible so that we can continue to practice in a safe environment. It is always our priority to keep our Orange Chiropractic & Family Fitness community protected, healthy, and informed. Your well-being is of utmost importance to us.
While we regularly adhere to a strict and thorough cleaning policy, we are taking additional measures to amplify our sanitizing procedures during this time. We also have practices in place that ensure our studio stays as germ-free as possible on a regular basis – like having you wipe down equipment before and after each use. Please help us to uphold these standards as we work together to keep our community thriving and strong.
What we are doing to be safe, proactive and follow CDC guidelines:
* Requiring everyone to wear a mask and sanitizing their hands PRIOR to entering our office.
* Masks are not required while working out per CDC recommendation due to health risks. We do require everyone leaving the Fitness center to put their mask on prior to entering the Front Office.
*We have separate Check-in and Check-Out area.
* We also allow Check-in to be done by calling us once you have arrived as an option, we will come out to get you once we are ready.
* We have extra space for waiting to allow 6 ft distance.*Our Doctors are wearing protective gloves with each patient visit.
* Towels are washed daily.
* In addition to our regular cleaning, Treatment Rooms, Children’s Corner, Fitness Area, Bathrooms, and other surfaces are being sanitized.
* Orange Chiropractic & Family Fitness Staff is taking special care to manage common area sanitation with frequent sanitary wiping & spraying of surfaces
* We also have a Cleaning Service that cleans the whole office & fitness area.
What you can do to stay proactive:
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Use hand sanitizers as much as possible.
* Follow CDC guidelines for maintaining good hygiene, like avoiding touching your face, mouth & eyes.
* Be mindful about covering coughs and sneezes WITH a tissue.
* Try not to panic. Stress is a leading cause of weakened immune systems.
* Separate facts from fear. Seek information about COVID-19 only from responsible and reliable sources like the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO).
* As an additional precaution, consider bringing your own mat and towel.
* Stay away from sugar. Eat vitamin-rich foods to boost immunity.
• Up your intake of fluids to stay hydrated.
• Make sure you are getting enough sleep.
Research shows that adequate rest helps your body fight off inflammation. We are committed to continue helping our community keep healthier with optimal neurology, nutrition, endurance, strength, and structure. Chiropractic adjustments and Exercise help lower stress hormones that compromise the immune system, it also stimulates the lymphatic system, encouraging the flush of toxins from the body.
We will continue to monitor the situation and maintain open communication. In the meantime, we will remain open with a fully functioning schedule. We thank you for your cooperation in keeping Orange Chiropractic & Family Fitness a happy and healthy place to practice! Call us for an appointment-540-672-9350.